Guided by the 13 Originial Clan Mothers
Each of the Clan Mothers reflects a particular teaching, relates to a cycle of the moon, and possesses special totems, talents, and gifts that can help each of us cultivate our own personal gifts and talents.
By practicing together on a playful way, singing, sitting and sharing the Dance of life, we share and discover the Sacred Path, the Gifts, Talents, and Abilities of the Feminine Through the Ancient Teachings of the Sisterhood on the land of the horses: Horse Medicine.
Please join us again and again. We as women are so near to our true nature, because our physical conditions remind us constantly that we are open and vulnerable, embracing this fact gives us freedom, strength and wisdom.
Horses remind us of the free spirit we are!
Ira, Elke & Jubine
What to expect?
- Warm welcome amidst the herd of horses at Horse Medicine in a private place in nature
- Practices & sharing inside our retreat workshop room and outside in nature
- Inspired by the 13 clan mothers
- Connection with horse consciousness / horses (no horse coaching)
- Facilitated by: Ira Hardjosusono, Elke Brouwers & Jubine Nijmeijer
What to bring?
Open heart, Open Mind and All there is
What to wear/bring?
– comfortable loose clothing and warm socks
– closed/firm waterproof shoes/boots, waterproof warm winter jacket (in case of rain), scarf, hat, gloves
Registration & Costs?
. The donation for this circle is: 25 euro. Please bring your donation in cash to be paid at the event.
Please share and feel welcome to join! Bring your daughter, mother, grandmother, girlfriend…